Friday 16 December 2011

Beyoncé, you're my favourite.

Katy Perry is an all-American beauty. GaGa is a creative genius. Rihanna is an exotic urban princess.
But it's Beyoncé who tops them all. Perhaps the biggest feminist of them all (not to be confused with a man hater, far from it!). Her message envelopes something deep down we all believe, that women are strong, beautiful, powerful, intelligent, emotional, careful, sexy, creative, maternal, friendly creatures. I'm not ashamed to admit that when I see her on tv, or hear her on the radio or my iPod I just want to get up and dance. Even on the bus home from work I have to stop myself from having a little stomp. (I'm sure other passengers can see me having a little wiggle in my seat!). Of my four favourite female music sensations, Beyoncé is my absolute favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment