Thursday 2 February 2012

Serious, it's okay. I like who I am.

I can't tell if milk is off or not, so sometimes if I'm not feeling very confident I avoid it or make someone else smell it. I have the straightest hair you can imagine, even when I go to a salon and they professionally curl it the whole lot falls flat within the hour, but at least it is easy to style in the morning (one look wonder). My general stupid accidents are so regular now that if I have a calamity free day I get scared at what might happen because I know it's going to happen soon - scared of my own shadow. I call my Mam pretty much every evening and talk for about an hour about all of the things that happened that day because she listens best. When I am loud I feel happy, I mean really loud, I don't know anyone with a voice quite as loud as mine (that's an open invitation to any competitors). I can't whistle very well. If I don't have a stash of basic pharmacy supplies I feel a bit unprepared, like plasters, face wipes, ibuprofen, dry shampoo, cotton buds. I have a serious condition called ohshitimusttakeaphotoofthat. I might at least like my own self, but I don't know my own self. I can't even predict my mood for the next hour (sucks to live with me like that). I want a cat, but I mean I really want a cat. But there's no way I can have a fuzzy grey short hair cat because Boyfriend is ultra super sensitive allergic. Boyfriend or cat? No brainer. Shame I'm not really a dog person. I like to read, but I like information and not great three thousand page novels, but I do envy people who have read heaps of wonderful story books and have glorious shelves full of great books. Old libraries are peaceful. Flat shoes for everyone! If there is any woman who can bear the crippling agony of high heeled shoes I would like scientific proof. I have tried them all, low heel, wedges, open toe, courts, stiletto, block heel, platforms. Nothing ever works for more than a few hours. Nice, well fitted, fashionable, coordinated gorgeous flat shoes are the next big thing. I think. Don't quote me on it. I'm a scrapbook fanatic, I have a whole huge chest full of fashion, travel and furniture magazines and guides to look through for anything interesting to snip out and glue in my book. One day I will learn to cook and it will be fabulous, I'm sure. I really need to buy an electric mixer as I can't mix for shit. Boyfriend is like an athlete when it comes to cooking and I am put to shame. I love driving, bikes, cars, vans, whatever. Flinging yourself and vehicle down the road stretching ahead, what joy. But. I haven't driven for about four years. I'm sure I'll pick it up again soon. Tea or coffee? How about both, okay. I have them both totally different, tea has to be strong with a small bit of milk. Coffee has to be even stronger and black with about two big spoonfuls of sugar. If I'm not sure about the milk I stick to fresh coffee, as I whip up a mean batch at home.
That feels better. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment