Friday 25 January 2013

Hotel Chocolat.

This winter my fair city was blessed with a shiny new Hotel Chocolat. About time!
It's only a tiny shop, but the contents are just as exciting as you'd expect. A bit pricier than your average confectionary elsewhere, but you get what you pay for. This stuff seriously delivers.
I was given a christmas selection box and a pack of milk chocolate reindeers. The selection box was full of weird and wonderful treats, orange truffles with candied orange segments, salted caramel, hazelnut pralines, christmas cake flavoured fudge, eton mess truffles, mulled wine orbs, you name it. Some of the alcoholic pieces were lethal! They came with a tiny leaflet depitcting different levels of alcohol and I got a shock as I tried one of the lesser chocs because it was so strong. Great stuff. The white chocolate and vanilla bell was beautiful. Such a great gift for anyone who is adverturous with their chocolate.
 







 
Now, the milk chocolate reindeer. My usual choice would be plain milk chocolate, so I was really pleased about these. I love their milk chocolate, it is heavenly and so it is probably best that they only do packs of eight (which is more than enough!) as I could eat a truck load.
 
 


 
Hotel Chocolat are brilliant for gifts as they are luxurious and are always interesting.
They have something for everyone whether it is their affordable tablets of various flavours or their range of selection boxes from classic to adventurous.
Welcome to Wales, Hotel Chocolat.
 
Here's a link to their website.
 
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment