Saturday 16 February 2013

Happy Feet.

 

Happy feet indeed! On Thursday my trusty red Vans died an honourable death. Well, the original version included a bit of swearing because after a day at work I went to change my shoes but I found that they'd broken from overuse and I was a bit annoyed.
Lucky headed in my direction and I was in black on the ATM. I was going to wait to buy these, but then my shoes broke so I guess it was meant to be. By the end of my shift at work today they were ready for collection! I'm absolutely in love with them. What a poser!

 

 
 
 
I'm a bit concerned about getting them dirty though, was I mad to buy white? Hmm.
I also ordered a pair of bleach denim vans lookalikes from Next (link) for everyday but they're really narrow so I need to exchange them for another size. I still love them though!
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment