Sunday 6 November 2011

Old photos from Dad's place. Holiday next week!

Dad just called to confirm he's collecting me from Malaga airport next Monday so I couldn't be more excited. I'm happily surprised that he remembered I'm visiting and that he called to make sure everything was still going ahead. I swear that man is getting sensible with age. I'm going to see Dad, wife and baby brother and my 2 best friends in the whole world one of which is heavily pregnant, oh I can't wait!
Love going to Spain, it feels like I'm going back to my childhood home. My favourite view in the whole world is from my Dad's first house, out over the Axarquia valley.
Planning a big girly night in for our Mum To Be, pyjamas, good food, nail painting, face masks... Which should be excellent. Not to mention - A WEEK OFF WORK! Sadly, going it alone, Le Boyfriend is busy working. Gutted he won't be with me, but I guess our reunion will be like the stuff dreams are made off.
All in all - very excited.
(Did I mention it's like going back in time about 20 years? So no real connection to the outside world for me for FIVE WHOLE DAYS, ugh).










No comments:

Post a Comment