Thursday 29 December 2011

Go Karting.

What a brilliant day! We had lunch at Frankie & Benny's then went Go Karting. I can't believe I could keep up with the boys (I came in behind Boyfriend on lap times #smug). I already want to go again. I'd recommend you wear converse or similar footwear, my Uggs were fine just too warm as the engine underneath my right arm in my Kart made everything a bit hot. Leggings and a tshirt are enough under your overalls. Helmet and gloves are communal so germophobes probably won't cope well, but they do spray them with germ killing stuff regularly. Everybody should give it a go. I haven't had that much fun in ages. Skidding around hairpin bends, nudging ahead and trying to overtake, not knowing your lap times and simply trying to drive faster and faster. Loved every minute.


1 comment: