Friday 15 June 2012

Give me a nomination? Thanks.

Dear readers, 

Some of you know and some of you don't, that I began blogging as a way to keep my family and friends, who are spread across the globe, up to date with my life. Then it became my hobby, I actually got a camera just to catalogue my life and capture my own photographs. I now have my sights set on a decent SLR model for better close up and arty shots. My blog is now my life line. I can vent, give thanks, rave about products, post wish lists and must haves. It's like having a second boyfriend who is interested in mindless chatter, shopping and beauty. I always write what I mean, I don't hold back, if I love or hate something it's all on here. I'm lucky enough to clicked around the Blogger website so much that friends now ask for my help with their own blogs. My inspiration comes from my favourite blogs which I check up on every chance I get, have a look at my 'Calamity Recommends' section on the right of this page. 

So, I ask you to nominate me for the Cosmo Blog Awards (in association with Next), under the 'NEXT Newcomer Blog' Category. I have been blogging since August 2011.

Here's the link to the NEXT nomination page - link! 

You can find the same nomination form on the Cosmo website by clicking on the Cosmo Blog Awards badge here on the right hand side of my page. It will redirect you to the NEXT form when you select that my blog is less than a year old. 

Thank you and I appreciate every single one of you who cares enough to read my stuff. 

xoxo

p.s. I've nominated:
Fiona's Beauty Reviews and Things as Best New Beauty Blog
Aislinn's The A.M Beauty as Best Established Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment