Sunday 29 July 2012

Bath.

This weekend I went to Bath in the West Country. Not that many farmer accents like I expected. I took the short one night/one day trip to visit an old friend who I hadn't seen in nearly five years. We drank a whole lot of wine and spent a long time chatting the night away. The next day we went out after the morning rain had stopped and we parked our behinds in the The Porter, a quirky pub that serves veggie food (perfect!). We walked off our food, enjoying the sunshine and ended up sofa surfing and drinking tea for the rest of the afternoon. By the time I was on the train home, last night's wine had began to catch up with me and for the first time in a LONG time I had a cheeky nap on the train. I wonder if my mouth was hanging open. Was I snoring?! The horror. 
It was so nice to see you after such a long time, Molly.
xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment