Friday 10 August 2012

The sun has got his hat on.

I've had this bunting for about a year and a half, just sat in the corner. I didn't put it up out of fear of it getting trashed. I had birds nesting on my balcony and they'd make such a mess (gross I know!). I finally got rid of the birds and I've cleaned and cleaned and cleaned until it looked nice again. My little brother sent me some money for my birthday this year not knowing what to get me (thanks Jake!), so I invested in two strawberry print deck chairs. They looked a little lonely on their own so I came to the conclusion that I'd rather waste my bunting by using it and risk it getting a bit battered than waste my money by never using them. Such a good idea as my balcony now looks picture perfect.
Hello sunshine!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment