Friday 14 September 2012

How I Met Your Mother.


For the last month and a half I have been on a HIMYM marathon. I can safely say that I am smitten! I am nearing the end of the seventh season and I am so excited about the eighth starting at the end of the month. Those of you who have followed it from the beginning will understand that I couldn't live if anything happened to Lily and Marshall. I get it, we're supposed to feel like you would kill some one to find out how Ted does meet their mother. Seriously, I can't take it anymore. How many other insignificant women must we endure?! What is this reference with the yellow umbrella?! Make it stop. But I'm completely obsessed with Barney and Robin. It's the best love story ever. I'm also a weeny bit obsessed with Neil Patrick Harris (have you seen Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog? Watch it here). Getting back to Barney. Why he is legen - WAIT FOR IT:
Suit up.
High five. 
(Self-five, tiny-five, phone-five).
True story. 
Bro code.
Dibs.
Awesome.
Haaaaave you met Ted?
Wait for it. 
Play book.
Scotch and cigars.
Challenge accepted.
                                                                                                              - dary!

If you haven't already watched it, I suggest that you do. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment