Thursday 27 March 2014

Hen night / wedding guest dresses.

Maddie & Dan's wedding is creeping ever closer and my excitement rocketed when my dresses for her hen night and the wedding arrived last week (Thank you, Very!). 


The hen night is little over a week away so it's time to start thinking about shoes & bags and all of that tedious girly business. Make up is an easy choice, neutral with a flick of eye liner for both occasions, going for red lips with the lace detail black swing dress for the hen night and neautral/pink lips with the green collared pleat dress for the wedding. 


I'm quite keen on these strappy heels from Next for both, but I'm not sure if black shoes and bag are appropriate for a wedding, thoughts?
The beautiful bride has assured us all it's a casual wedding but still!


There's a matching black box clutch bag which I've seen in store and it's a good size.

Also time to start thinking wedding presents! They don't need presents, they need honey-moon-funds, saving-for-a-house kind of gifts. But I can't help but have a snoop at a few newly weds homewares and keepsakes! 

Where's the bubbly? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment